Scrapping 4fun Challenge #115

May 11, 2018
Hello Folks,

                     How are you? Hope you are doing well !!! Here in India its Summer time and, I am enjoying my little free time.

                     Today I am sharing a card which I made for Scrapping4fun Challenge blog.

                      And our lovely sponsor for this challenge is
                 
                 

                      Ericraft

                     

                         Oddball Art


                          I have created a simple card using the lovely digi by our sponsor. 

                     

                          First, I took the print of digi on watercolour paper and coloured it with water colours. After that, I took A4 size small white patterned paper and folded it in half so that I can get a card base. Next using pattern paper and plain color card paper, I started to build the layers, here I have used icraft Pattern papers of Mayura Collection. For the sentiment, I used same Mayura collection of icraft. 

                          Here are some photos of my card. Hope you guys like it.

                     


                          Have fun ... Happy crafting !!!

Linking to the following challenges :

More mix media challenge : Anything goes + Optional pink 


                          

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love the water colouring
    Welcome on the DT Team
    thank you for your DT creation at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made a beautiful card. Great colored
    Hugs, Renate Teammate S4F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Gorgeous image and colouring!
    I'm glad you joined the team, Majda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Vidhi! Beautiful card.
    I am in LOVE with your watercolouring! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. Watercolour is such a tricky medium but you have worked wobders with it. Well done

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.