" FAMILY " - An altered frame

September 11, 2018
Hello friends,

                        How are you all? It's been a long time right !!! Yeah, I am busy with my family. But I was missing my art too!!! So finally I am here again with my mix media project. This time I altered a Plastic frame which was in my stash from so long.



                        As after spending some great time with my family I decided to alter this frame which has "FAMILY" written on it. I just love to alter the objects and mix media is my favourite art medium too !!!




                        I forgot to take step by steps but will definitely share the procedure with you guys !!!

                        First of all, as it's plastic frame. I primed the frame with heavy black gesso. After that, I applied modelling paste with the help of some stencils and a knife. Dried it with the heat gun. Then stuck some wooden MDF chipboards and metal embellishments.







                        Now its time to add colours. I used Lindy's sprays to add some colours to the frame. Then I applied my favourite Prima marketing and Finnabair's metallique and sparks paint to give more shine to the embellishments. These paint has done my all most work and I just love them :) Now added Microbeads by Finnabair to add more depth to the fame. And finally, some Wax to highlight everything. It's done!!! I really enjoyed this time to alter this frame. It was fun...


                        Hope you guys like it :)


Thank you,

Vidhi Jadeja


Linking to the following challenges :


  1. Mix Media Warriors : ( Inspired by colours )



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.