A Leisure called Life !!!

October 21, 2018
Hello folks,
                     Hope you guys are having a great time. I have made a mix media layout especially for more than words challenges ...



                     This time is about Leisure and splatters !!! When I read the word Leisure, the first thought comes in my mind was about my kids...my daughter. Childhood is the best time to enjoy that relaxed moments. Kids are blessed with that... they enjoyed that game of ease and relaxation.                      I started my layout by taking a pattern paper from Bob and Betty's collection. Gave a coat of clear gesso to prime the paper. 

                     Then through stencils, I have applied modelling paste, rust paste and embossing paste randomly on paper to add textures.





                     After drying I sprinkled some Lindy's sprays and magical shakers for adding colours. 




                     Now it's time to add layers...I used lots of flowers, die cuts from the collection of paper, leaves, stickers, glitter, dry moss etc. 







                     After that, I added finnabair stones with the help of soft gloss gel.  And added splatters of colours by using the same colours.  In the end, I stick the sentiments to the layout. It's done.









Happy Crafting

Hugs,

Vidhi

Link to the following challenges :

1) More than words October challenge :

Have added splatters and word Leisure in my layout :)

2) Lindy's Gang October challenge :

Supplies from the store-
Magical Shakers { Oom pah pah pink , Bratwurst brownGrab and guy gold }
Sprays { Golden DoubloonPineapple paradise }









No comments:

Powered by Blogger.