"Dream land" - an altered canvas

March 06, 2019
Hello,

           I am back with my another project for MIX MEDIA WARRIORS blog challenge. We have a lovely mood board for March Month.


        I have altered a canvas, inspired by pink and grey shades of colours and word " DREAM ".



        " The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. " Who dreams better than kids ???   I think no one... It's the beauty of their FANTASY land. Their dreams are so positive, beautiful, fresh and amazing. Even we can not think that creative.





         I try to capture that from a little girl's dream.... Her love for pink colours, flowers and glitters I showed here. Hope you like it.

Thank you so much,

Vidhi Jadeja
Artery Crate

Linking to the following challenges :

1) More than words March challenge: I have created a little girl's dream of fantasy land with her favourite elements like Pink colours, flowers, fairy wings and glitters !!!












No comments:

Powered by Blogger.