Christmas Wind Chime !!!

November 15, 2019
Hello,

          How are you all ? I am back at Expressions Craft blog with my Video tutorial. This year Christmas comes early for us. As I created a Christmas Wreath with Wind Chime !!! Yes, you heard it right . Isn't it great? to create a Christmas Decor from all old stash from your home like broken toy, artificial flower bouquet , button , old Christmas tree decor etc...



             We have an amazing challenge this month "WINTER" !!! When I will think about winter first thing will appear in my mind is Christmas and Snow ...as in India, where I am living , there is no season such as Winter!!! It's humid area.





             Never mind but If you are creative mind then you can create and feel any season anywhere .... I recorded a small process of my project. Hope its helpful to get inspire and I must say if you don't try it yet then go for Chroma Burst, Texture paste and Ice and Snow paste for your Winter Projects. They are just amazing...






             Here is a link of video : https://youtu.be/fTDuNL7kYx4


Thank you.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.