“Fragile “ - a mixed media layout

December 01, 2019
Hello,

             Today I am going to share my scrapbook layout for a Monday Inspiration Project. It has a beautiful glitter,sparks and chipboard from Expression Craft! These are amazing for any scrapbook lover... Clear gesso is even amazing product for any scrapbook lover. 

                I used Ice and Snow paste as a texture paste with stencil for a background. Did you see an effect ? It looks so light like a light paste??? perfect for any shabby chic, soft layouts. I love the cabbage flowers from Expression craft! They are so cute and perfect for winter and christmas decoration.

           Hope you love this layout! I used my younger daughter's photo as a surprise gift for Christmas. Still its time for Christmas so till then don't open it :)
                




Supplies used : 

  1. Clear gesso
  2. Ice and snow paste 
  3. Micro stones 
  4. Rainbow spark
  5. Mini cabbage flowers
  6. Chipboards
Hope you guys love it !!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.