Always in my heart !!!

March 21, 2020
Hello friends,
                         I am Vidhi Jadeja.I am glad to be here at Splashy Mix Challenges as a Guest Designer for a month of March !!! Its an honor to win this amazing challenge and be here...

                    This month, they have an amazing moodboard to inspire you all. I am inspired by a shade of pink and boom of flowers. How beautiful it is...




              Creativity for me is all about inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes and still having fun! Mixed media gives me that freedom to explore and create !!! I love this art as  from childhood I have a habit of gathering all junk and finally now I know how to use it...       

                                                           Links 

Facebook:   Artery Crate page
Blog:           https://arterycrate.blogspot.in/


             I have created a book box as a symbol of love to express someones feelings to her love! Created a bunch of envelopes to send special messages to add that extra affection. I have used all pastel shades to play it and created a bloom of flowers. Hope you guys like it!

                 











No comments:

Powered by Blogger.