"Tea-riffic" time !!!

August 31, 2018
Hello folks,
                    
                    How are you all? Last weekend I was a little busy with our Rakhi Celebration !!! Hope you had a great weekend too. I am back again with Scrapping 4fun challenges ...This time our theme is adding Lace/ Ribbon /Button to your creation !!!





                    Our Sponsor is DigiDoodles Studio!!!



               I love this Digi Image. It shows our " me time " with your best friend...tea, gossip, and friend !!! What else anyone want ?

                 I coloured my digi image with colour pencils.   After that fussy cut it and stick it on Pattern papers. Then I added lace, button and flowers to my card and It's ready!!! Hope you guys like it.




Love ,
                 
                                                                      Vidhi Jadeja       



                              

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.