Scrapping4fun Challenge #122

August 17, 2018
Hello crafty friends,

                                  I am back again at Scrapping4fun blog with my another simple card. I just love this digi image and a pretty cute lady !!! It challenges #122 at Scrapping4fun challenges !!!



                                   Our sponsor for challenge 122 is All dress up !!!





                                   I coloured the digi images with coloured pencils and for the background of die cut, I used Lindy’s magical shakers it gives beautiful background effect !!! For more texture and depth I added texture paper ... and its done !!! Hope you guys like it 😊


Thank you 😊

Linking to the following challenges :

1) Colour Crazy Challenge: I coloured my Image with pencil colours !!!

2) Polkadoodle -Anything goes 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.