Go Wild for a While - Altered Canvas

October 29, 2020












 Hello Crafty Friends,

             I am creative designer Vidhi Jadeja here at Expressions Craft ! I always love altered art . Today I altered an old canvas on which I did acrylic pouring but totally ruined it 😀 so gave a coat of gesso again and created my favourite mixed media on it ...

            If someone ask me which insect do you like , I am sure I will reply  Fire Flies ! 🙂 even this year in my daughter’s school book they have “fireflies” poem which motivated me more to create this canvas of NIGHT and FIREFLIES 

I will write some words from that story ...

I LIKE THE WARM DARK SUMMERS NIGHTS,

WHEN FIREFLIES BURN THEIR GOLDEN NIGHT!

AND FLIT SO SOFTLY THROUGH THE AIR,

NOW UP, NOW DOWN, NOW OVER THERE!

               I love watching them at nights. So here I try to show then in winter nights  through  little light 💡 bulbs and definitely I want to be that wild for a while ...

Here I am attaching some close ups  😊 so please show your love for my little fireflies .



 



Supplies used :

1) White Heavy Gesso

2)White Crackle Paste

3)Metallic Sprays

        Dusky Ruby Rose

        Mossy Meadow

4)Embossing powders

        Magical black green and violet

        Sunny yellow

5)chipboards

Linking to the challenge : More than words Challenges    - I love this moodboard as I am not usually a that kind of a person who use too much flowers in a project so bingo. When I think about night first thing will comes in my mind is fireflies lights and their sound! I try to capture that cluster on my canvas in a night scene... 




            Hope you guys like this project !


4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the lightbulbs and wings. Super cool design. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is a beautiful interpretation of our challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous <3 I love colors. Thank you for joining us at MTW this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely project thanks for joining with us at TW challenge

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.