Cozy Coffe Date Outdoor !!!

February 20, 2018
Hello !
Today I am, sharing with you my first DT project under “MY HAPPY PACKS”. It’s a ‘Mix-media’ layout from the new designer paper pack ‘Hungry Cook’.
Love, at first sight, is the best way to describe how I felt after opening the pack. It has beautiful patterns papers, bright colours, amazing designs, doodled art, scribbled and tastefully made papers to set the mood of deliciousness.
So here is my mixed media layout from this amazing paper pack. I have selected three designs from this pack and I chose ‘winter’, ‘coffee’ and ‘together’ to shape my project.. and so it begins,
It was a wintery night, snowing on the hills all the while. The snow on mountains, running down the icy slopes on the sledge, appeared frozen and along with it came the aroma of the freshly ground coffee beans. It was a lovely night to sip it together and have some quality time…
Its was a perfect blend of coffee and warmth of togetherness!
Vidhi_design2
Let’s begin our project, step by step…
  • To start with, I tore one design paper and placed it on another from the pack. After that I decided a place for my focal point (a photo) in layout. I layered my papers with clear gesso. Then I created texture with Modelling paste + Acrylic colour and stencils. Later, I stamped few prints here and there on paper with black and brown waterproof ink pads.
  • Then I used some ink sprays to add a dash of colours to my layout. I heat embossed some local and Dusty Attic chipboards and mdf cutouts with white and gold embossing powder. Then I placed and layers, one by one, all chipboards, die cuts, fussy cut flowers, wooden embellishments and mulberry roses.  When everything was glued, I added crackle texture medium at some places to add more depth. After drying I applied white gesso on it to give snowy look.
image1
  • I added some art mini & mega stones and micro beads with soft gloss gel to give more textures. Thick modelling paste was added to depict snow in the layout. I splattered some white colour and completed the look. Last and most important, dry brushing with white gesso was done.
***************************************
I hope you guys liked my project!

Linking my layout to following challenge : Scrap The Boys

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, great colour. Thanks for sharing with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love your clusters! Thanks for joining us at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful in color and design !! Thanks for joining us at STB.. xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page <3 Thanks so much for joining us for February at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your turn!! Such a great Layout.

    Greetings from germany,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.