Magical Lantern : altered art

December 23, 2018
Hello friends,


               I am here again with another inspirational post!!! This is the last month of the year …But now again a new year, a new beginning, a new light to our hopes…wishes…opportunities…adventures…




                 So I created a magical Lantern to give new light on me…







           This time I altered a metal lantern and added some MDF chipboards randomly and on the remaining surface added texture paste and crackle paste to give more texture. After that added art stones and embossing paste. I covered the surface with white gesso. And then just played with magical shakers and sprays from Lindy's!!! I want little shine to my colours and that I got it from this gorgeous colours. They are really magical.








                At the end added frills and flowers to the handle. Even sprinkled magical shakers on frills too :} To get perfect look :)

                 Hope you guys love it.

Thank you,
Vidhi Jadeja

Linking to the following challenges


  1. http://rheddscreativespirit.blogspot.com/
                       

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.