Rustic altered box

March 05, 2019
Hello,
                        I am back again at MIX MEDIA ACADEMY challenge with my inspirational post for March. You guys can join us for our mix media challenge, a theme is "Anything goes"!!! But no cards, ATC and Tags.



                     My love for Rustic and Steampunk will never end... I love creating objects related to this. They are so much fun to create.

                   I have altered a colour box from my daughter's stash. A lid is of metal and box is of plastic but I love its small rectangular shape. I arranged wooden gears and some MUDRA's chippies on my box. After that, I stuck them with heavy body gel. I applied a coat of black gesso and after it dried, I played with my rust pastes !!! They are so amazing. Love them...






                         Hope you love it.

Love,
Vidhi Jadeja
Artery Crate

Link to the following challenges:

1) Rhedd's creative spirit



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.