Altered Art

August 06, 2019
Hello friends,

                       Vidhi Jadeja here. Today I am here at Expressions Craft blog for our August challenge inspiration. This month we have a theme of Sea Adventure.



                        I remembered my trip of 2017 to Andaman Nicobar where I had an experience of Scuba Diving in undersea at 40 feet. That was a wonderful experience of my life which I never forgot. So I try to show that experience here through my art :}







                        I have altered an earthen pen stand for my table. Used so many elements of SEA and of course amazing products from Expressions Craft.    Products from Expressions craft are White Heavy Gesso, Art gel medium (Gloss), Ground Texture paste ( Natural Dessert), Metalic paints ( Emerald Forest, Sunkissed gold, Gemmy peridot ), Chroma burst (Pine Forest, Woodland bay, Fresh Water) and Deco Stones 

                       Hope you like it :)


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.