Altered Diary !

July 15, 2020


 Hi Crafty Folks,

       DT Vidhi Jadeja here from this side. I again came back with another tutorial @expressions craft!
Today I will show you how to get wonderful background with Chroma Burst! Its super easy and looks amazing.


     As Chroma Burst are pigmented powders. Easy to use and perfect for any projects. They have even shine and glitter too!I really love to play with them.








      I altered a small cute Diary and  used a one small sword as my focal point. I love the shape and design of it ! I tried to enhance that in my composition. 

                                                                  Hope you like it :)


Video Link:    https://youtu.be/9mh_nGBPNGg

Supplies used :

1)Chroma Burst

Terranium Olive Moss
Pine Forest


2) Moonlight Silver Metallic paint

3)Iridescent Paint - Green Gold 

4)Chipboards

5) Heavy black gesso

6) Heavy White Gesso




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.