Be Mine - A mixed media Heart !

September 18, 2020

                                                               Hello Crafty friends,

                       DT Vidhi Jadeja here. I am again at Expressions Craft blog  with my another inspirational Video post ! Hope you guys inspired by my work and try to do mixed media art. Its so much fun and relaxing.



                        I have altered a Heart shape mdf plaque to gift someone for their new beginning. May be these days I am on for little vintage and shabby chic mood :) Again created soft and shabby chic panel. Used amazing supplies and so many supplies from Expressions Craft ! There products are perfect for any kind of mixed media projects.

                      I am sharing you some step by step pictures and video link too! so guys please check it out and enjoy the tutorial.


video link : https://youtu.be/TucPlzXLhgI












Supplies Used :

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.