"Sweet Pumpkin" - A cute tag !!!

July 27, 2018
Hello friends,

                        How are you? Have you tried My Happy Pack's Jolly Good Girl paper pack!!! These papers are so cute, vibrant in colours and its chipboards and sentiments are just amazing...love them.  I must suggest who love baby projects have to buy this beautiful paper pack!!!


 
                       Today I have created a cute large tag by using a Jolly Good Girl paper pack. I did Some fuzzy cutting from the papers, tag sheets, frame sheets and cutting sheets!!! I have used Happy Cuts Chipboards too as the main sentiment.



                       Added layers of flowers, ribbons, chipboards, fillers and other embellishments. At the end added glitter and art stones for more texture. Hope you guys like my cute large tag!!! These papers are so wonderful we can create anything from it.







Thank you,

Vidhi Jadeja

                        

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.