"Beauty and Grace" - Altered Jewelry Box

November 07, 2018
Hey friends,

                       I am back again at the Mix Media Warriors blog with my first inspirational project. This project is very dear to the heart as I have created this for my dear mother as a gift !!!

                       Diwali is around the corner in India. It’s a festival of light and colors... It’s also our new year so we share gifts with our loved ones. I have altered a Jewellery box to gift my mother a lovely silver bracelet. She is very fond of jewelry and looks very beautiful and graceful in any outfits. She loves shades of pink and gold. That’s why I used her favorite shades and added the word “ beauty and grace “ to define her.








                       Hope you guys love it !!!
Thank you,
Vidhi Jadeja

Linking to the following challenges :


  1. Mudra ' s November challenge: Floral with Geometry ( Used Geometry Stencil and chipboards  and floral chipboards from MUDRA )





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.