Royal Jewelry Box

July 01, 2019
Hello Crafty Folks,
                                   Vidhi here from The Element craft studio. I have created a beautiful Jewelry box from TECS with their gorgeous decoupage papers. It's a perfect combination of colours and theme to give as a wedding gift to an Indian Bride.

Material Used from TECS :

  • Jewellery Box
  • Decoupage papers
  • Chalk Paints
  • Metal Embellishments 




Procedure: 

TECS raw products are that perfect that you never have to sand the surface.  First, I removed all the hinges from the box. Today in this blog post I tried to show you that if you are running out of decoupage papers for your base then you can create your own designs and texture.




For the side of the box, I choose one stencil which goes well with my papers. As papers are little traditional in design, I selected a jali work design. Applied texture paste through stencils and did the same to the door.



Now for the front, top and on drawers of the box, I cut decoupage papers according to its size. I choose bright and fresh colours of chalk paints and applied that in drawers, small boxes, sides and back side of the box. 

On the textured surface, I applied two colours related to papers. Made it little distressed and sprinkled some gold powder with liquid for some shine. At the end glued all decoupage papers and added metal charms to enhance the box.











Hope you guys like it.

Thank you.
Vidhi Jadeja









No comments:

Powered by Blogger.