Art Journal Spread - Be Original

September 18, 2019
Hello crafty friends,


                                  I am back at Expressions Craft blog with my video tutorial. This time I try to make something out of my comfort zone. First time I did Art Journal spread with the video shoot.

                                      Hope you guys enjoy it...I believe, we have to be original !!! Whatever we are we have to accept it! We live our lives with grace and authenticity ... This post is dedicated to all the ladies, who believe in their selves !!!








                           Here is a link of a Video Tutorial!

                           https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL4kIZgubVs

                       Used all amazing products of IMMIX { Expressions craft }. If you haven't tried yet then give it a try ...


Thank you,
Vidhi Jadeja

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.