"Always take the Scenic route"

January 23, 2020
Hello,
           We have an amazing challenge at MIXED MEDIA ACADEMY this month with new beginning of the year with lovely bright colours.



            I wish in this new year , I will always listen to my heart and choose a correct beautiful route to live my wonderful moments of 2020 !!! Whether it will be tough to reach the destination but if the result would be this scenic and colourful then its a perfect "HIGHLIGHT" of the year and totally worth it...I believe in everyone's life there will be a moment of up and down but if you know what you want and where you ll go, you will get the strength to achieve that!!!

           I always enjoy the beach and sunsets which inspire me to create this beautiful layout of bright colours. I used natural sea shells , stones which I collected from my ANDAMAN trip...





             Hope you like it and inspire you o join this month wonderful challenge.


Linking to the following challenge :

More than words challenge   : In my layout Highlight is this scenic route and bright colours which inspires me to take this scenic route for my new year. Whether it will be tough to reach the destination but if the result would be this scenic and colourful then its a perfect "HIGHLIGHT" of the year and totally worth it...





9 comments:

  1. WOW love your use of colour here.So glad to have you join us here at More Than Words challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic use of colour - love it! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words this month! ~ Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome design. I love your use of color. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed with all the beautiful details on your colorfull project!! I really love it !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Have a lovely day, Vidhi.. xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete

  5. What a beautiful interpretation of our challenge - both through your words and your stunning piece! Incredible project! Thank you for sharing it with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing thing you created here with these beautiful photo and vibrant colors!
    Thanks for joining More Than Words challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful! Thank you for participating in the challenge MTW Challenge!
    Yulia:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Anesthesia Forceps

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.