Botanical casting colouring !!!

March 19, 2020
Hello friends,

I am DT VIdhi Jadeja here at Expressions Craft blog with my video tutorial. Botanical Casting is so much new now a days in craft world...




 I just loved the idea to cast Natural elements like leaves, flowers, stems, fillers! I did that with help of plaster of paris and keep that for 12 hrs to dry. As Its time consuming so today i just show you how you colour your casting with amazing colours of IMMIX !!!

In video, first I have coloured the casting with Chalk Paints from Expressions Craft and in second project I used newly launched Iridescent paints...












Supplies Used :
  1. Iridescent paints
  2. Chalk Paints
  3. Art Gel Medium

Hope you like this project!

Thank You,
Vidhi Jadeja

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.