"Where flowers blooms so does hope" - Altered Embroidery Hoop

October 23, 2020

                                                              Hello friends,

                    Our new design team is here to inspire you all @Expressions Craft! Hope you are enjoying amazing projects created by them. So today , I , Vidhi Jadeja here to inspire you with my altered art.

                    Have you see new products launch by Expressions craft ? Go and see the store here...Recently launched Embossing powder, paper pack, metallic paints and chipboards are simply amazing.

                   I have used all new products here in my project to inspire you guys. They are simply gorgeous and easy and fun to use. Sharing you some close ups of my project and even video process to link. I used Embroidery Hoop ring and altered it with newly launched paper pack "Lushful Eden"












Supplies used :

5) Metallic paint - Peach Bloom
6) Embossing powder - Magical black violet
                             Turquoise blue



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.