Mix Media Tag

November 29, 2017




Hi friends ,

                   I am back again with another Mix Media Tag....  I am just in love with Mix Media . Everyday I wants to create something or wants to alter something ...but with busy routine , i don't get that much time.

                   I created this tag for More Than Words mini challenge . At the end of every month they gave us one ' word  '. From that word we have to create something...
so this month the word is "WALK" ...and i created my tagline : " No matter what the obstacles , WALK TALL !''

                  Linking to : https://rheddscreativespirit.blogspot.in/2017/12/decembers-challenge.html?m=1
                 
Here are some close ups of Tag..






                 

                        Stay tuned for more wonderful creation...till then Happy Crafting...Thank You!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.