Inspire - an altered canvas

April 05, 2020

Hello friends,

                         How are you all? Hope you are doing well and safe at your home…I am DT Vidhi Jadeja here at Expressions Craft blog to inspire you to make a wonderful art in this hard time! All over world people are scared and resting at their homes to be safe. So today I am also sharing a small art which I created to “INSPIRE” you all…to stay safe at your home and create something to distress yourself!


                         I have used an amazing new chipboards and paints from expressions craft. I have created a small canvas to inspire you guys to try new products of Expressions Craft.

Supplies used:

4)    Chalk paints
5)    Chipboards
6)    Stencil
7)    Chroma Burst


Video Link:




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.